Lubbock VA Outpatient Clinic
Description of Program:
The Lubbock Outpatient Clinic is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans living in Lubbock County and outlying areas.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Primary Care:
* Management of Acute and Chronic Diseases
* Compensation and Pension Exams
- Specialty Care - Management of Acute & Chronic Diseases:
- Supporting Services:
* Social Services
* Physical Therapy
* Dental Clinic
* Mental Health Clinic
* Blind Rehabilitation (VIST) Coordinator
- Patient Education
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
(closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays).
- 6104 Avenue Q South Drive, Lubbock, TX 79412
- For information about enrollment in the Lubbock Outpatient Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at
Patient Advocate Information:
- Lubbock/Clovis (806) 472-3445.
- The Patient Advocate is the point of contact when a veteran has a question, complaint or compliment regarding their care at the Amarillo VA Health Care System.
Other Pertinent Information:
- No walk-in appointments are available at this facility. For appointments, call Telephone Linked Care (TLC) at the Amarillo VA Health Care System (806) 355-9703 or 1-800-687-8262.
To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility.
For after hours emergency care call 911.