VA » Health Care » Amarillo VA Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Clovis VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Amarillo VA Health Care System
Clovis VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Description of Program:
The Clovis VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans living in Curry County and outlying areas.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Routine/urgent care
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
(closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays)
- 921 East Llano Estacado, Clovis, NM. 88101
- For information about enrollment in the Clovis Community Based Outpatient Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at
(800) 687-8262, Extension: 7215, 7825, 7653
- Co-Pay may apply
Other Pertinent Information:
- No walk-in appointments are available at this facility. For appointments, call Telephone Linked Care (TLC) at the Amarillo VA Health Care System (806) 355-9703 or 1-800-687-8262.
To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility.
For after hours emergency care call 911.